Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cooking Therapy

  My youngest... the one that looks like an angel but acts like a demon.... my 13 year old...... called me a B**ch yesterday.  What the hell!!!  When did I give my boys permission to grow up. And not just grow up but grow up and be disrespectful!!!  After taking care of the problem I was still seething, so I started cooking.  I have made a brisket, four different chicken dinners (BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Chicken Dumplings, and Orange Chicken, and a quiche.....I still don't feel better and I am just as pissed as before. But, on the good side I have dinner ready for the next week!!!

   But the real problem is I am still pissed.  How can I let this go?  He was so mad that he nearly hit me and for no reason what so ever!!  I got on to him for not doing his school work and told him that he had to go do it right then and there.  Sorry, but if you want to stay homeschooled you have to do the work I assign!  No if, ands, or buts!!

  Maybe I should call this writing therapy, cuz you know, I feel better getting it out.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, well, since I've got no kids, my parenting advice is purely as an observer... my mom would have smacked me right across the face if I'd called her a bitch to her face!
    Keep in mind too that we are talking about puberty and hormones a-ragin' probably now too. My blog has definitely been therapy for me many times over the last year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys get PMS just like the girls! It sounds like the hormones are raging at your house!

    ReplyDelete