Monday, July 26, 2010

Too Busy to Think....

Ever start something, like a blog, and then get so busy you forget to pick it up and finish it?  Then you forget your log in and passwords and have to start all over again or try to figure it out.  Yea, that is where I am.  Right between "I know I have a blog" and "How do I get back into it?"  LOL

Life here is ever changing and ever fleeting.  I have gone ahead and had the Lap Band with Hiatal Hernia repair done a month ago and I am 17 pounds lighter!  I feel amazing.  I am still healing but the difference is what has shown me this was the right decision for me.  I have also started a new business venture with a couple of my girlfriends.  We are calling it "The Sisters Three" in honor of our sisterly bond, and we already have many orders for our services!  We/I am very busy!!

Life seems to be good at the moment.  We are still struggling to make ends meet, but our bills are paid, there is a roof over our heads, and food in the fridge.  Life is GOOD!  I promis to update this at least once a week now that I remember how, lol.  Hope life finds you happy and healthy.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment